Thursday, February 18, 2016

a little film (the south of france)


bonjour,

c'est moi.

(that's a little francais Adele for you.)


Euromoon travel posts had to fall by the wayside for a while because of school, but I've been putting in ten minutes here and there of my Creativity Time for this sweet, little video. (We will talk about CT later, k.)

FRANCE. There's nothing else to say. When I watch this film, I get a big, dopey grin on my face. I wish I had multiple lifetimes, so that one of them could have been spent living in some perfectly imperfect French village, where baguettes and butter are God.


Will disclose more about our itinerary in the coming travelogue, but just know that if you rent a car and eat peaches and little goat cheeses every day, your life will be better.


Watch! Some goofball does an elaborate dance at the end in a modern/architectural vineyard.




b + j in: south of france from Joann Liu on Vimeo.


Song: Ingrid Michaelson's "You and I"

(The rest of our Europe films are linked below if you click on the tiny tag that says "little film")

3 comments: